It’s WIAW time!
This week I decided to take a peak at what I was eating a year ago, both for memory sake and maybe for some food inspiration.
One year ago seems like a while when I look back at the pictures of what I was doing/what I was eating, but really it wasn’t that long ago. Let me paint a picture…
- I was living in an apartment with a room mate, and mostly cooking for myself
- I was just finishing up my 2nd last semester of my undergrad degree (lots of award applications, volunteering, and studying)
- I was preparing for a trip to Toronto to spend Christmas with Mr. A’s family.
- I had already developed my love for all things hemp and oat.
- I also ate a lot less meat because of $$, my lack of desire to cook it, and my vegetarian room mate.
With that said, lets take a look at what I was eating!
Soooo many eggs on toast. … I’m still drinking coffee out of those tiny mugs though.
I also ate a lot of this stirfry: Glass noodles + tofu + veggies. We made it with the kids at our after school nutrition program. There was a lot of resistance, but we manages to get 3 new foods into their bowls and bellies.
Not so much (directly) food related, but I was rocking some molecular biology at work. #PCRQueen