I have a love hate relationship with link-ups.
I hate how I can never remember to take pictures of my food all day long for WIAW, I hate how you can easily get into a rut of posting only link-up posts on your blog, but I LOVE how they can instantly revive your love of blogging.
Basically – you recap all the good things you’ve accomplished in the past week. It’s like a little tooting your own horn session, which I think is FABULOUS because we don’t toot our own horns enough.
You managed to get up and get out of the house on time everyday this week?! 2 Gold Stars for you – it is cold out in the morning now.
Let’s review the week (or so) shall we?
- Mr A and I made a turkey for the first time ever! (I had to start with a really snazzy one, this is my first WIR ever) Let’s not talk about how we have no pictures of it.
- I made it to yoga x 2 AND BodyPump this week. I’m going to seriously miss BodyPump when my GoodLife membership is over.
- Managed to get a blog post published on Mango About Town. Check out The Foxtail Cafe.
- Finally got around to running some practice fatty acid samples in the lab. I ironed out the method and I’m ready to tackle my real, live, actual samples this week. 😐
- Mr A and I tackled some of our kitchen cupboards in hopes to bring some more organization to them.
- I finished Modern Romance by Aziz Anzari – it was really good!
- Spent lots of time with family this week and it was lovely.
- I voted in the advance polls for Canada’s federal election – the real thing is today SO GO VOTE. Seriously, what are you still doing reading this.
- I finished Full House on Netflix – probably my proudest accomplishment of the week.
Let’s chat – What did you accomplish this week? What book should I be reading next?