What a week! I woke up Monday morning and could have swore I got hit by a bus. I ended up chalking up half a sick day and taking a trip to the walk-in clinic. A mere 45 minutes later I had a prescription and a bowl of chicken rice soup courtesy of Mr. A.
I’m happy to be feeling MUCH better now and I’m excited for my (maybe?) extra-long weekend. You can tell how sick I’ve been because I’m publishing my FRIDAY post on SATURDAY night. sheesh.
Now lets get onto some of my favourites from the week:
I know I’ve said it before, but Mr. A took such good care of me this week while I was sick and he deserves a million thank you’s (and kisses muahaha!).
Girls night with my favourite yo-yo on Wednesday complete with vegetable sandwiches, manicures, and tea. #treatyoself
Getting to see a Winnipeg Jets game this week, AND they won!
Full House on Netflix. I’ve made a few observations: 1. Every episode has a moral 2. Every episode has a musical montage 3. Uncle Jesse looks smokin’ hot in every episode.
I made HOMEMADE alfredo sauce on Friday. There’s nothing better than some legit alfredo sauce on a Friday night.
Bonus: Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee. Pure perfection.
- How to make creamiest oatmeal ever via The Kitchn
- Do you believe in magic? (the miracle cure kind?) via A Functional Foodie
- Kale thinks it’s a big deal. Let’s eat swiss chard instead via The Kitchn –> don’t mind if I do, I LOVE swiss chard
- Behind the scenes at one of my favourite blogs – Hummusapien!
- THIS Mushroom Soup via The Healthy Maven
How was your week? What have you made lately?